Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Time!

No major insights today, just a couple of pics to celebrate an exciting time in NOLA - the opening of Hansen's, our favorite snow ball stand, which is only open during the summer months. There are no words to describe how refreshing and wonderful these icy treats taste on a hot afternoon. So, here's to Hansen's - the finest snow ballers in all the land.

















My first flavor of the season was strawberry shortcake. Matt went for cream of coffee. Hansen's is famous for their cream flavors, and it is Matt's goal to try all of them by the end of the season.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so much about Hansen's and have yet to go. I've only had one snowball ever, and wasn't that impressed, although I've heard that Hansen's ice is like none other and that I have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete